Our voyage price includes all meals and soft drinks. We provide duvets and pillows, however please bring your own towel. The boat has lifejackets and harnesses for everyone. We supply waterproofs if required at no extra cost. Bring your own oilskins ONLY if you want your own, the boat has enough to go round.
We do not supply wellies, please bring your own. For more information and some suggestions as to what you might need to bring with you, this is our suggested list:
The maritime climate can bring ever changing conditions from hot sunny days to cooler evenings! Warm layers are advisable
- Wellington boots essential!
- Shirts, light weight or T-shirts
- Warm comfortable clothing
- Fleece or warm jumper – a couple is advised
- Thermal layers
- Several changes of socks
- Warm hat and gloves
- Insect repellent
- Seasickness pills if you want them
- Toilet bag, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste etc
- Camera and/or Video camera if you like, plus battery charger (recharging can be done on board)
- Walking boots/shoes/trainers or deck shoes
- Lightweight walking waterproofs if you want them
- Suntan lotion and sunglasses
- Swimsuit (optional)
Please pack everything in a SOFT holdall or bag;- no hard suitcases, frame rucksacs etc as personal stowage space is limited.
- The boat carries a small selection of beers, wines and spirits for purchase on board.